Can I setup my Kello using my computer?
If you experience issues setting up your Kello with your phone, you can do it using your computer by following these steps:
- Make sure Kello displays "Wi-Fi" on its screen:
If it doesn't, press twice the button (back of the device) until the screen displays "Wi-Fi".
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network named "Kello_XXXXXX".
- On your computer, go to the page 192.168.43.1
- On the page that's displayed, scroll to "Select Your Network".
- Choose your Wi-Fi SSID, enter the password and save the configuration.
- Kello should connect to your network. If it doesn't, try to reboot it.