How can I connect Kello to a hidden Wi-Fi network?
If you want to connect your Kello to a hidden Wi-Fi network, you'll need a computer to do the setup.
- Make sure Kello displays "Wi-Fi" on its screen:
If it doesn't, press twice the button (back of the device) until the screen displays "Wi-Fi".
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network named "Kello_XXXXXX".
- On your computer, go to the page 192.168.43.1
- On the page that's displayed, scroll to "Select Your Network", and check "Configure Manually".
- Enter your SSID, security type, password and save the configuration.
- Kello should connect to your network. If it doesn't, try to reboot it.