How to setup Kello with IFTTT Maker
Follow the video tutorial below:
- Go to http://www.ifttt.com/maker_webhooks.
- Press on the gear icon on the top right of your screen.
- Copy your webhook ID (the text after 'http://make.ifttt.com/use/').
- Go back to the Kello app.
- Go to the settings.
- Press 'IFTTT'.
- Paste your webhook ID.
- Go back to IFTTT.
- Create a new Applet.
- As the IF condition, choose Webhooks.
- Enter an event among the list in the next section.
- Choose the associated THEN action.
- Review and save.
The following events are available :
alarm_start: triggers when an alarm starts ringing.
alarm_snooze: triggers when you press snooze.
alarm_stop: triggers when you stop the alarm.
alarm_soon_-1440, ..., alarm_soon_-120, alarm_soon_-60: the number on the right is the number of seconds before the alarm rings. Only use multiples of 60, up to 1440 seconds (24 minutes) before the alarm rings.