How to perform an Emergency USB Update
To perform an emergency USB update on your Kello, follow the steps bellow.
You need a USB key and a computer to do an Emergency USB Update.
- First, format your USB key in FAT, exFAT or FAT32.
- Download Kello's firmware.
- Unzip the downloaded file and put the "lsimage" file in the on the USB key.
- Unplug your Kello from its power outlet.
- Plug the USB key to Kello's USB port.
- Hold the button on the back of Kello, while plugging in the power jack.
- While preparing the Emergency USB Upgrade, Kello will display only one dot on the top left for about 1 minute, then start the update and display a loading bar.
⚠️ Do not unplug Kello during the update! ⚠️