Setting up your Kello
What's in the box
Kello's box contains 1 Kello, 1 power adapter, and 4 country plugs.
Setting up your Kello for the first time
- Snap your country's plug on the power adapter unit, plug it in a socket and to Kello.
- The Kello logo should appear on the screen. Wait for it to display "Wi-Fi"
Note : if "Wi-Fi" never appears on the screen, press twice Kello's back button.
- Download the app (iOS/Android), start it and follow the instructions on screen
Note for iOS users
If you're using an iOS device, you have to connect to Kello's Wi-Fi hotspot manually in order to set up Kello and start the conversion between Kello and your phone. Don't worry, this is only needed for the set up.
Simply follow these steps:
- Follow the steps above, start the iOS Kello app and follow the instructions.
- In the screen "Let's connect to your Wi-Fi network", tap on "Go to Wi-Fi Settings". This will take you to the Wi-Fi settings page of iOT.
- Look for a Wi-Fi network starting with "Kello_", and connect to it.
- Go back in the Kello app.
- Kello will scan all surrounding networks. When it's done, choose to home Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- That's it! Kello is now configured to work on your Wi-Fi network.
- Your phone must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network in order to use the app.
- Kello doesn't need to have your phone turned on to wake you up.
- Kello remembers your Wi-Fi network, even if you unplug and replug it.
- Kello isn't compatible with 5 GHz networks.